Nazareth - ACA, CPA, MBA
Leading International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) expert
• Spoke @ the Asian American Association – shared stage with SEC
representation and KMPG lead partner from China and SEC person
reviewing IFRS filings. Also spoke @ the international conference
held by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in India on IFRS.
• Conducted a one day workshop for the Bombay Stock Exchange on
IFRS in July 2009.
• Quoted in the leading CPA newsletter - CPA Insider on IFRS for
SMEs. Cecil is very conversant with accounting rules and
regulations in both countries (India and the US)
• Conducted IFRS sessions for CCH & AICPA - educating several US
firms and CPAs
• Leading the IFRS training and conversion effort for largest
Japanese firm in US.
B. AICPA Director of Internal Audit and Strategy –
• Cecil worked closely with the AICPA CEO on International
strategy and implementation
• Reported to the BOD on Governance and Audit related issues
C. AICPA SEC practice Section - Cecil was a Senior Manager in the
Peer review section of the SEC Practice section and performed
technical peer reviews of Major CPA firms.
D. Audit Supervisor at Ernst & Young and did Audit of financial
Nazareth - CPA, CISA, CMA ICWA
• M & A and due diligence – successfully executed several M &
• Taxes – Corporate and personal
• Strategic consulting
• Specialist in Real estate and construction
• Expertise in Cost accounting – CFO of ITC Limited India
Nazareth – ACA, CPA, MBA, MS Taxation
• Ex Audit Manager @ BDO Siedman
• Tax and Estate planning expertise
• Major audit of House of Spices